Wednesday, August 5, 2009

wow !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Been busy lately and havn't time to write. The garden is outgrowing it's bounderies,lol. I have since put up a 4' tall trellis for the cuccumbers and the vines are starting to reach the top. I looked under the leaves to find prob a hundred blooms. At that rate I'm going to have more cuccumbers than I know what to do with,lol. Two tomatoes are past the top of their cages, two are close, and two are still small about 18". I planted the biggest 4 at the same time, however they were very differant in sizes when I planted. I have picked one banana pepper and one hot pepper. I have a couple tiny tomatoes, several tiny bell peppers and a few hot peppers. The hot peppers are pretty big but I'm waitin to see if they will turn red........

No comments:

Post a Comment