Monday, October 5, 2009

Been a little while......

Since last post, so I'll catch you all up. Lets see, my cuccumbers made great! I was really impressed with the amount that I picked. The only negative was they were a little small, only got about 8" at the longest. It could have been the variety, but i'm not sure what they were. I had tomatoes that were loaded down. I had 2 plants that were about 6' tall. I ws getting ready for some nice crops when, I got busy a couple days and was unable to check on them. Well, when I got back everything was wiped out :( I had been attacked by hornworms. I only found one, but everything had been eaten on, all the tomatoes, bell peppers, banana peppers. The only thing untouched was the hot peppers. So I was a little discouraged, but I got some lettuce coming up so now looking forward again. :))

No comments:

Post a Comment